Rating - 100%
26   0   0
So far we have,

Kimoyo - 0.5/1
House - 1/1
Deanos - 0.5/1
SlamaJama - 1/1
Cali_reef - 2/0

I was supposed to close this yesterday but will hold it open till the end of the day because I know some of us really need the plugs now. I'm going to email them and let them know what the count is.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
cali_reef said:
Paul, I want two bags of the plugs.
BAF got back to me already.

Cali - Would it be cool if you only got in for one bag? If you got one we would be up to 8 and each bag would cost 3.50 for shipping before the shipping discount. For that extra ninth bag shipping would cost $10 for it. If we could get 2-3 other bags it would be worth it but if not it probably won't be.

They will ship the boxes to two different locations which will probably make it easier on us.

Each of us can paypal them directly once we have the final count.

He can ship tomorrow if all the payments are in before tomorrow morning.

I'll post more info later.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Prices:
100ct plug bag - $23.00/bag
50ct disc bag - $13.00/bag
S/H - $1.75/bag

and we have

Kimoyo - 0.5/1
House - 1/1
Deanos - 0.5/1
SlamaJama - 1/1
Cali_reef - 1/0

so (check my math please)

Kimoyo - (11.50 + 0.88) + (13.00 + 1.75) = $27.13
House - (23.00 + 1.75) + (13.00 + 1.75) = $39.50
Deanos - (11.50 + 0.87) + (13.00 + 1.75) = $27.12
SlamaJama - (23.00 + 1.75) + (13.00 + 1.75) = $39.50
Cali_reef - (23.00 + 1.75) + (0) = $24.75

Please paypal '[email protected]' before tomorrow morning.

I'll have it delivered to me and then get Cali's and House's (Deanos too?) to Cali, and I'll drop Slama's over to him when I'm in Brooklyn later this week.

Thanks everyone.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
is it too late for this? I'll like to get a 50ct disc bag....but if it's too late then its ok

Last edited:

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
is it too late for this? I'll like to get a 50ct disc bag....but if it's too late then its ok
Not really. They guy seems to be understanding so if you can fill a third box I'm sure he'll give the same shipping. Also since the boxes will be shipped seperate anyway the first two can still go out tomorrow. I think cali was interested in another bag so if you could get two more people you will still get the $1.75 shipping rate. If you two just wanted 2 extra bags regardless shipping would be 3.50 for each of those bags. PM cali and see what he says and LMK on the thread before you send any payment.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
House of Laughter said:
If it makes a difference on getting a third box or not, I'll take a second set of $13 ones.

Jim
Okay cool. The first two boxes are set. If froggiebunbun and Cali both want to do it also (and maybe someone else will want another bag) then I'll let Jon @ BAF know. Shipping for the box is 7 so if there are 3 bags it will be $2.34 for each bag. If you guys set this up tonight they can still ship tomorrow. If you set it up please let the thread know and send in the money.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: