evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have the specs given to me by Chris if anyone wants me to forward you the sheet of information that they have (general spec information).

I have asked a few questions and through my experience thus far. Chris is a good guy and answers your questions in ideal time frame on a SUNDAY! so I'm pretty excited.

The 100Watt 3g is set at 259
The 3gs can have two separate cords to provide timers for blues and whites.

Question? how are we doing this? one big order shipped to a specific location or multiple locations if general area with high number of order volume. paypal chris utilizing a specific subject line like [MR Evo GB] Body: Name - MR id - Contact number

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I don't remember if you were there for the upgrade or before. I have the 120w. It is 2-1 blue to white leds ratio, similar to a 20k look. I think Chris has PAR ratings, they are pretty strong, I believe each 120 watter is similar to a 400watt MH. I havn't had them that long but I am noticing very nice coloration and growth in the months that I have had them. :)

flipit13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Rick, how do you like it? able to make a video?

I absolutely love this light. I was running a 250mh on the tank and now have been running this light at the same height and had to raise up a little cause corals were bleaching
60e86a31-b147-9d40.jpg

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Rick, that must be the 20k version right? pretty blue and looks like all the LEDs are running. i'm excited! now only if i can get the info if we are just placing one huge order or can i just ask chris to order it now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: