• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Important for magnet group buy

Ok everyone, I have the order set, with shipping and paypal charges included. I updated the first post in this thread to show everyones total due. I know it's not much for each of you, but the total is enough to have me ask everyone to paypal me so that I can place the order.

Dean and Aaron23, I increased each of your order quantity by one piece. It just made sense so that you hit the next price point for discount.

Shipping came to a whopping $.72 each. I added this and paypal fee to everyones total.

If you have any questions, just hit me up.

My paypal address is [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, include your MR screename in your paypal payment.

Thanks.
Russ

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
aaron23 said:
mastwerswimmer you havent given me a price quote yet.... ??? :d

From Post #41 of this thread:
masterswimmer said:
Ok everyone, I have the order set, with shipping and paypal charges included. I updated the first post in this thread to show everyones total due.

From Post #1:

masterswimmer said:
Aaron23: Total paypal due = $15.72
B666BR
Qty: 9

My paypal address is [email protected] PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, include your MR screename in your paypal payment.

Thanks everyone,
Russ

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
dannyl said:
Masterswimmer did everything cleared ok?

Danny, not cleared yet. Here's the quote for paypal:

"This eCheck payment will post to your PayPal balance once the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 3-4 business days."

Aaron, got it and your amounts are cool. Thank you.

We're just waiting for Janey.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: