Art Vandelay

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! Finally caught him after months of trying. Off to the LFS he goes unless someone wants him.

mini-crab015.jpg

mini-crab014.jpg

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
:scratchch congratulations... I know how satisfying it is!

But it looks like you acomplished this about five years ago:scratchch

Last edited:
S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah that thing was a little basterd in the tank ate all his xenia and stuff. Art I'm so happy for you !!! Now can we burn him at the steak ? LOL How did you get him out btw ?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
steveo32 said:
Yeah that thing was a little basterd in the tank ate all his xenia and stuff.

if i did not just add some zoo's I would have taken him.
I have some anthelia to control.
they don't eat acro's do they?

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Damn, thats one big mother of a gorilla crab!!!! There was one thread on RC that made it to thread of the month. Its a small tank with a mantis and a gorilla crab was added and they battle it out regularly. Good thread. Ill try to find it..........

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
jenniebutterfly said:
i don't have my pest tank anymore. wish i did, he would be cool in there. hmm, wish i had my new tank up, he would go in the sump :D

HAHA, here comes Wingo. I do have one-my rock tank in the basement is full of fifthy scary looking creatures, decorated crabs, arrow crabs, 7" puffer, and my killer crab which supposingly an algae eating one, oysters from a sushi shop, other shelled animals washed ashore at the beach and so forth.

But too bad, too far away. I'll pass

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He came as a Hitchhiker. I got rid of him already today. I caught him with a fork. I just happened to see his claw sticking out during feeding time. I pinned that claw to the bottom with the fork and moved the LR out of the way. I then scooped him out. No injury to the crab. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: