jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I was looking at that skimmer for my set up, but couldn't see spending the money on a fairly new and unknown brand. Went with the rusted Reef Octopus again. Going from a NW 150 to an extreme xs 200.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Warner Marine MF-121. This is two days of skimmate on my 60 cube. I have one fish (yellow watchman goby) and a fire shrimp...

photo-1.jpg

M

mike-turbo

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Hello friends. I'm from Moscow, sorry for my English. I have ATI BM200 old version. Please tell me what the water level must be for him? Exit pipe must be on the water or higher than water? I have a bubbles, but don't have skimmat :( The skimmer pump is Aqua Medic Ocean Runner 3500 with needle wheel. Thanks for reply.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hello friends. I'm from Moscow, sorry for my English. I have ATI BM200 old version. Please tell me what the water level must be for him? Exit pipe must be on the water or higher than water? I have a bubbles, but don't have skimmat :frown: The skimmer pump is Aqua Medic Ocean Runner 3500 with needle wheel. Thanks for reply.
first thats the wrong pump, it is suppose to have a sicce 2500 might have had two on that model but definately the wrong pump

M

mike-turbo

Rating - 100%
166   0   0
My sicce 2500 is dead, in Russia there is a problem to buy this. Or3500 is more powerfull than sicce, but my question was another.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
neither, AquaC EV-180 constantly needs adjusting and uses a power using pump, not a fan of the asm and the sedra is another pump using too many watts

My sicce 2500 is dead, in Russia there is a problem to buy this. Or3500 is more powerfull than sicce, but my question was another
not really a more powerful pump and pulls alot less air, has the issue been since you started using this pump ? check the airline and venturi for bloackage or partial bloackage, pour some hot water down the tube and make sure there is nothing caught in the impellar

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: