• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yes its that one sorry I forgot about the car part have you checked if there are any petland or petco or petsmart in your area if they have any in stock?

Trust me...I've checked them all and none have one in stock...I've been told by all that they had to special order them. Closest petco is Union Square...don't know if I could trust dragging it home in a cab without it getting broken...

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Yes because I thought I found a killer deal on a turnkey tank setup that my coral would have plenty of room to grow out in and it's turning into a nightmare...nobody has a 40B in stock...even called pacific and they wanted $125 and told me that they have to special order it...

That's why I don't buy any stuff on pacific. Way too overpriced.
But I did get live rock from them. Those were the nano pieces I placed on the edge before.

I'll try to check around petland and a LFS here near me if they have the 40B available.

If in case you still will consider the 12g long its in stock now at petstore.com for $71.99+8 oversize shipping charge. They have free shipping on orders total $75. I just added a bag of caribsea sand with it to get free shipping.

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
That's why I don't buy any stuff on pacific. Way too overpriced.
But I did get live rock from them. Those were the nano pieces I placed on the edge before.

I'll try to check around petland and a LFS here near me if they have the 40B available.

If in case you still will consider the 12g long its in stock now at petstore.com for $71.99+8 oversize shipping charge. They have free shipping on orders total $75. I just added a bag of caribsea sand with it to get free shipping.

Thanks for checking for the 40B for me.

I'm just worried that the 12g long's dimensions are just too small and I will wind up looking to upgrade again in the near future...want something that will last me a few years...

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ok well a crappy cell phone pic will do lol jk

Crappy cell pics of the purple stylo as promised...lol

IMAG0600.jpg

IMAG0599.jpg

Like I told you...lol...not a photographer...you asked for it...so enjoy my crappy blurry blue pics and use your imagination on the color... :biggrin::tongue1:

MeanGreenEyes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
wow your holding tanks are full. We gotta step up the pace on this builds we have pending.
Let me know if you frag that purple stylo.:wink1:

Yes we definitely do...it's driving me bananas...and absolutely on the frag just lmk when...it's one of my favorite pieces that I own.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I have a build thread as well...check it out. I'm almost there with the sandwich and only have 1 slice of bread...lol...it's ridiculous how much crap you need...lol

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: