nanchil

Crawling Reefer.
WOW... Great Customer service !!!. Thanks Dom!!!. For taking the pain to drive all the way to Westchester...WOW !!!! Thanks again...Healthy animals as always... Thanks again...

Hey dom
the fish are doing great
powder blue was eating no stop as soon as i acclimated him and hasnt stopped
the anthias are coming out now and look incredible
thanks again
cant wait for the others
you have great service and extremely healthy fish
thanks for delivering them too!!!

Domboski

No Coral Here
Hey dom
the fish are doing great
powder blue was eating no stop as soon as i acclimated him and hasnt stopped
the anthias are coming out now and look incredible
thanks again
cant wait for the others
you have great service and extremely healthy fish
thanks for delivering them too!!!

Anytime Bob! Thanks for the frags too. They are doing great in the 68 degree water! Definitely post some pics when you get a chance. I also want to talk to you about the Orange Shoulder when you get a sec.

djxtc21

Advanced Reefer
Earlier this summer I picked up a large hippo tang from Dom. Lets start with the service, Dom was great with getting in touch with me once the fish I had been searching for was available. He must have known how much I wanted this fish because he was great with working around my work schedule to finally set up a day that worked for me.

Upon arriving and getting the tour I first noticed the cleanliness of all the tanks and the health of every single piece of livestock. Dom had the tang waiting for me and it was more beautiful and healthier than I could have ever imagined.

Knowing that I had a 60-90 minute drive ahead of me the tang was placed into a large bucket rather than a bag to reduce stress. I even received some of the food that the tang had been eating.

I was told the tang was raised in captivity from the time he was tiny. He is now very large and the center piece of my tank.

Almost two months after I picked him up he is doing great. Not a sign of any disease, he is a voracious eater, and very playful in the tank.

Thank you Dom, everyone who sees the tank from a distance always comes in for a closer look solely because of the tang.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Earlier this summer I picked up a large hippo tang from Dom. Lets start with the service, Dom was great with getting in touch with me once the fish I had been searching for was available. He must have known how much I wanted this fish because he was great with working around my work schedule to finally set up a day that worked for me.

Upon arriving and getting the tour I first noticed the cleanliness of all the tanks and the health of every single piece of livestock. Dom had the tang waiting for me and it was more beautiful and healthier than I could have ever imagined.

Knowing that I had a 60-90 minute drive ahead of me the tang was placed into a large bucket rather than a bag to reduce stress. I even received some of the food that the tang had been eating.

I was told the tang was raised in captivity from the time he was tiny. He is now very large and the center piece of my tank.

Almost two months after I picked him up he is doing great. Not a sign of any disease, he is a voracious eater, and very playful in the tank.

Thank you Dom, everyone who sees the tank from a distance always comes in for a closer look solely because of the tang.

No problem and thank you! Another fish that found a good home :)

timberwolfny

Experienced Reefer
thanks brian for the quick reply waiting for when you have your grand opening I live only 2 blocks away and I am currently setting up a new 120 gal reef tank will come check out the goods after I am done curing the tank

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: