Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Nice pic everyone here's one of mine.
14200161763.jpg

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
fellas, i apologize for my VERY lame attempt at photography :fight2: ...After seeing some of the most recent photos displayed ;) (which, i think has been the best new idea) ;) anyway, this week photo is amazing, some of the shots that have come out are just beautiful, wtg guys great stuff!

i think myself, ronen, russ, even jim should all break wat cameras we have to never get tempted to spoil the sanctity of these pics...the end :splitspin

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
SlamaJama said:
fellas, i apologize for my VERY lame attempt at photography :fight2: ...After seeing some of the most recent photos displayed ;) (which, i think has been the best new idea) ;) anyway, this week photo is amazing, some of the shots that have come out are just beautiful, wtg guys great stuff!

i think myself, ronen, russ, even jim should all break wat cameras we have to never get tempted to spoil the sanctity of these pics...the end :splitspin

ahem ahem ,,speak for yaself mon :Up_to_som Im getting better at the camera thing :Thinking:

This weeks photo is just amazing ,,way to go Jabol :wink1:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
all, they don't have to be your photos, you can cut and paste any members photo you like on the site in this thread. I've been going through the gallery looking for good stuff. more eyes will help :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
LeslieS said:
How about a small caption on the photo? Would help newbies identify things in the future. Kind of like reef flash cards:)

this weeks pic "fancy shrimp", lol. (I don't know what it is)

I do that when the info is included in the photo posting.

For this weeks photo there was no info, and I did not have time to contact jabol to get it. In the future I'll try to be more organized about it.:flower:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
SlamaJama said:

HHHEEEEEYYYYYYY, positive reinforcement!!! How are we supposed to improve if we don't keep practicing? I am trying ya know. :grouphug:

Jabol, spectacular pic bud. Keep them coming.

swimmer

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
SlamaJama said:

i have 2 agree... those pics i posted were the best i think ive taken so far... with a 4 megapixel sony camera they arent that bad... but damn jabol got it goin on with his camera.... i am still like wow when i see that pic on the mainpage.... great job jabol..

scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
yeah i really like that pic but you are right. the guy that made my sig changed the colors up a bit. that reminds me i need to change the script on my sig but i don't have the skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: