P

Pedro

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Danceman, i'm using a d70 with a 105mm macro lens. Sometimes i use a 250d to get even closer.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thanks Guys. These were taken in my wife's family backyard. I was bug searching and just happened to come across these. The mantis was a baby , so i couldn't get in closer. I'm a big fan of macro's. It's nice to see something that the naked eye can't.

Danceman, i can't give you a pricetag on the setup. It all depends on where you shop around. Look up bhphoto.com to get an idea. Keep in mind also that the settings will have alot to do with the image as well. PM me if you need more info.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Pedro said:
Thanks Guys. These were taken in my wife's family backyard. I was bug searching and just happened to come across these. The mantis was a baby , so i couldn't get in closer. I'm a big fan of macro's. It's nice to see something that the naked eye can't.

Danceman, i can't give you a pricetag on the setup. It all depends on where you shop around. Look up bhphoto.com to get an idea. Keep in mind also that the settings will have alot to do with the image as well. PM me if you need more info.
thanks, will do

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: