• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Trying to be like ronen took pics with no top down box and out of 100 something pics only 3 are ok to post :(

Rainbow with flash

6107003.jpg

dont know maybe eagles eyes

6107005.jpg

Edens Blue ( one of my favorite paly blue inside and green skirt )

6107006.jpg

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Trying to be like ronen took pics with no top down box and out of 100 something pics only 3 are ok to post :(

:smash: I dont have to stand on a ladder to take pics :lol2: my tank is only 9" high and is about 40" off the ground ,so top down pics are a snap with the tank :usa1:

BTW ,,stop posting all these tradeable corals,.Im gonna have to upgrade i have no more room in my tank ,and there is no way on earth that ill leave your house empty handed :Up_to_som Ill have to bring sonny with me ,while he keep you busy ill be fill my plastic lined pocket with corals :teeth:

Last edited:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
:D Deep I did use a small stepstool hahhaha...Deep my tank is not all that and just a waste of gas but if you really want to stop by anytime in the future ill make sure I can make your trip worth... ill feed u chinese food lol

Jose u said august your tank will be done for sure I can grow 2 polyps for yah :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: