• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
on the last 2 pics? that AOG and Armageddon II ( next gen) ...

The second pic on my 1st post the bottom is one yummy "SUNBURST" .. Kathy saw it lastnight in actinics colors are insane can't take a pic of it on Actinics cuz it will look photoshopped :)

Insane but true...lol I wouldn't have believed the colors had I not seen them for myself. Hope to get pics up tomorrow!

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Thanks Kathy.. more pics for you guys

6407009.jpg

fragfarmerpulchar.jpg

6407004.jpg

003-1.jpg

Last edited:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Update: My tank is still suffering from ALK issue's it seems like I can't get the right dosage to make this 2 part works like a charm.. I had to frag some corals to save it from STN. its only a couple of corals that I am having problems with..I was pist but I guess its part of reefing..

anyway here are a couple of pics

Raspberry Limeaides

001-2.jpg

Acan Lord :D

Acan.jpg

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Thanks JOse...!

Wes its unsteady .... can't get the right dosage using Litermeter III.. lastnight I set it to a new ml so hopefully it gets stable before I go for my vacation or else ... bye bye sticks!

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
What can I say? lol
You have my attention.

Yes the Monti is fantastic..as are the other new zoas you got in last night (WOW)..here's the question..down in the lower left hand corner (yes Mike, I looked at my hand to figure that out..) of the pic is a little section of the skirt to a zoa that looks like a rainbow...what zoa is that? :)

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
What can I say? lol
You have my attention.

Yes the Monti is fantastic..as are the other new zoas you got in last night (WOW)..here's the question..down in the lower left hand corner (yes Mike, I looked at my hand to figure that out..) of the pic is a little section of the skirt to a zoa that looks like a rainbow...what zoa is that? :)

Kathy next to the monti on the left side?.. if thats so thats Pyro's Envy.. if not which pic lol... 3 more hrs and im heading to newark lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: