masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I am not a photographer. I don't have the equipment for quality photographs. This is why you don't see many pix from my tank. However, I've got this orange Yuma that is growing out of control. For reference, and coincidentally, the Royal Gramma swam into the pic as I was taking the shot of the Yuma. The RG is about 2.5". The Yuma is about 6". I just had Timbo here and he asked why my clowns don't host in there. It's better than an anemone.

The other two pix are of my Trachyphyllia and Red Brain. Just thought I'd share some rare pix (rare, only cause I don't take many).

Thanks for looking...............

swimmer

Attachments

• Orange Yuma.JPG
    Orange Yuma.JPG
    310.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Red brain.JPG
    Red brain.JPG
    305.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Trachyphyllia.JPG
    Trachyphyllia.JPG
    350 KB · Views: 240

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Thank you everyone. I appreciate the kindness, but like I said, the pix might qualify for ok, and viewable, but not in the same league as JH.

:scratch: i wondEr if these are on saLe at HOF...

beauty-fuLLness :D

Nope, these are from my personal tank. Everyone who's seen these know they've been in my tank for years. But thanks for asking.

R

S

steveo32

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Russ your right, your pics aren;t in Jh's league. There in a league of their own. Their great shots, better than most pple can produce. Things are looking good in there. BTW my tank will be running in a gew weeks so I'll be ready for that red brain anyday now LOL. Anyway great shots, take some more.. lets see some of the 16 gal ......

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: