191   0   0
Check it outttt

Cleaner2.jpg

Cleaner1.jpg

Tang3.jpg

Tang2.jpg

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Did you see the wrasse actually eating the parasites too? If so, please ask WWOF what region is the fish coming from. Some website and members believe they don't eat parasites while I see them did it. Not sure if it's individual/regional taste/behavior issue.

This thread looks like belongs to the fish forum for those who want to learn more about cleaner wrasses.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
I did see him eating ich and he eats my arcti pods. These are Hawaiin Cleaner Wrasses, which come from only that region.
Not to disappoint you, but i had the same fish from Hawaii, and it what literally eating the flesh of my tangs under the fin and was relentless at doing it. I gave the fish away with the knowledge that this was the issue with this fish. lets see what you think of the fish in 3 months

aznt1217

Forever Noob
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
Not to disappoint you, but i had the same fish from Hawaii, and it what literally eating the flesh of my tangs under the fin and was relentless at doing it. I gave the fish away with the knowledge that this was the issue with this fish. lets see what you think of the fish in 3 months

Damn I see, we'll see what happens. I know with fish it's a real hit or miss. I have a supposedly passive Midas Blenny... but he really harasses the damselfish I have.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: