IMG_7273.jpg

Blastomussa
IMG_7208.jpg

Last edited:

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Dang Steve! you da man!.. Pictures are on of the best I've seen around....Must be the name "Steve" :lol:...

Seriously though I like lookin at your pics... One day I go to your Crib ... Someone told me you have an amazing collection ;)

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Dang Steve! you da man!.. Pictures are on of the best I've seen around....Must be the name "Steve" :lol:...

Seriously though I like lookin at your pics... One day I go to your Crib ... Someone told me you have an amazing collection ;)

lol Steve thx for the kind words!

nah bro am still trying to catch up with all the "PE" collection! i'll try come to the meeting next time if u dont mind cuz i know you got tons of awesome eye candys. btw congrats to the new precious frag!

here's a bonus shot i know is out of topic but y'all know i'm a pics show off freaks lol....i'll deleted if anyone have problem with it...
IMG_7253.jpg

Last edited:

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
WOW!!!!! some seriously amazing stuff! Pnoy is right! I agree 100% you gots some of the best coral pictures taking skills I have ever come across, you should get some side work for some of these online coral vendors, a few could use your skills for sure! It would prolly make their sales increase by 50% just by having pictures of their livestock taken by you!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: