Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I could still stand to learn more like white balance and when to play with it... Here is the first picture from my newly learned skill.. New camera:shhh:... This not my tank, but my cam.. My pieces will be posted in my little taste of Bob thread.. I will be posting the change of shots with my new skills here... I also realized it's not the camera half the the time, it's the user..
There is still a lot of room for improvement here but I'm learning...

Attachments

• acan 3.jpg
    acan 3.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,857
  • Acan pic with new skills.jpg
    Acan pic with new skills.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,856
  • acan 2.jpg
    acan 2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1,858

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Getting better... And to think I almost spent all that money for the shot that I can get with my old camera,,,lol:tongue1:
Sure, macro and the bright light awb, and the camera will tell you to take the pic when it's ready..

Attachments

• Mata Tang.jpg
    Mata Tang.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 722

bushh23

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also i take it you visited Blackbeard. He showed me some tips and tricks with his camera and it has made a whole world of difference. Not only does my P & S take better pics than my DSLR now it's about 40x easier and takes less energy!! He is a master with the camera too! Congrats on the great pics!

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
My new camera is a Canon sx110is... The old one is a sd600 canon.. lighting depends on what you lighting situations like on your tank.. I have 2x250xm10k's love the color...Had reeflux250se10k that looks pink:irked:... Also led flash light... It's not totally easy to figure out what lighting that is needed, but a lot less expensive and easy to learn from...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: