Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I lived in my apartment, I had tanks in between all of the windows. You couldn't see the tank from the windows, but you could see the light from them. It always made my house look like there was someone home.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
everyone stops in front of my house....but no one comes near, look in the bottom right corner...my dog standing guard
IMG_0245.jpg

Bronx173

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I live in the 5th and once I left my keys in the cab,as i get to my building I looked up and see a glow like the tv was on so i said great my wife got home before me. you should had seen me! I ring the door after a few mins no one answer i start ringing the bell faster a nighbor opens the front door. I go up and start knocking the door like a mad men thinkg my wife is taking a shower or a nap. after 20 mins of almost breaking the door I sit down, just to see my wife come up with my kid. we open to the door to see nothing but the glow of my tank what a rookie I was....lol

Last edited:

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
i live in the basement too..buttttt..lets see what i can get..hahahahaha..im in the hood..anyone wanna visit?? i know that vince in bayonne has a great window blue hue!! thats how i find out which is his house!!

Will C

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Very funny thread!, I bought some corals from a MR member and in asking for directions he got me to his block and said to 'Look for the house that looks like a spaceship landed in the living room'
That made it easy to find

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
We need more pics!!!. It's actually pretty hard to capture the glow (at least for me). If you take the pic with the flash it takes the blue glow away, and if I take it without the flash it comes out blurry. We need the experts to capture these images:)

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I'd waited until the daylights went off. The actinics weren't enough to get a decent pic as my tanks aren't near the window...and they are in the basement.
I'll try again tomorrow if I'm home before the regular lights go off.

I like the shadow too Miz :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
We need more pics!!!. It's actually pretty hard to capture the glow (at least for me). If you take the pic with the flash it takes the blue glow away, and if I take it without the flash it comes out blurry. We need the experts to capture these images:)

hold your breath & stand very still, or use a tripod :flower:

Audi0s

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Ha great idea, Ill post pics tonight. Thats how I told my friends to come by, look for the blue glow. I hope the cops are smart enough to know that blue is the wrong color/temp for weed growth...maybe theres a reefer on the force!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: