6.5 KB · Views: 492
  • blue hue 003.jpg
    blue hue 003.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 493

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Here is mine and a funny story (I think). I coach Babe Ruth baseball and I have the kid's parents pick up their uniforms from my house at the beginning of the season. One night I am out and I get an irate call from a parent who yells at me because I am so rude. She says "I showed up at your house and you sat there watching your TV and didn't answer your bell". I didn't realize at first that she mistook my tank lights for the glow from a TV set.

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 483

gholtmeyer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in small town. One summer night a few neighbors and I were standing in the street talking. Local patrol car rolled up and we started to talk. I noticed that he kept looking at my garage door. I have two frag tanks and sump in the garage, with MH lights. I finally realized what he was thinking. I asked if he wanted to come in and take a look at my reef tank setup. I looked at me kinda funny. I told him that that was what the lights were. I opend the garage to show him. He started to laugh. Said he and other cops had stopped by and one even got out and tried to look through the window to see what the lights were. Just glad they didnt storm the house late one night on a drug raid.

Rating - 100%
146   0   0
i live in small town. One summer night a few neighbors and i were standing in the street talking. Local patrol car rolled up and we started to talk. I noticed that he kept looking at my garage door. I have two frag tanks and sump in the garage, with mh lights. I finally realized what he was thinking. I asked if he wanted to come in and take a look at my reef tank setup. I looked at me kinda funny. I told him that that was what the lights were. I opend the garage to show him. He started to laugh. Said he and other cops had stopped by and one even got out and tried to look through the window to see what the lights were. Just glad they didnt storm the house late one night on a drug raid.
this what im going thru right now...a lady from my building was chatting away with my wife in the backyard and she tells my wife u see that window with the blue glow they must be growing something there ...my wife laughs and tells her thats my husband fish tank ... She said half the building thinks the same ... So who know when the boys will knock on my door or should i say knock it down lol...after that they will be working in alaska hope they dress warm...SO SAY HELLO TO THE BAD GUY ...LOL

picod

Reefer Chick
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Both my neighbors, behind me and across the street from me finally gained the courage to ask: "So, Danielle, what are you growing in that room?" Boy did they seem disappointed when they learned it was *only* a reef tank, lol
View from the street:
DSC03679.jpg

View from curb without the glare of the streetlight:
DSC03678.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: