Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Got a polyp of this Red Hornet from Vince aka Bogliman. There like the Purple Hornets slow start, but then they take off.
redhornets006.jpg

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Hey Steve, I'll try to take some more pics and better pics tomorrow, too tired. They better be Real Red Hornets, cause I paid $125 for a polyp from Bogilman who said that he got it from someone here, who claimed got it from m\'akoyPINOY. I believe Vince aka Bogilman is a honest guy, when he sold them to me as Red Hornets.

bubbles4 the Purple hornets are doing great!

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Hey Steve, I'll try to take some more pics and better pics tomorrow, too tired. They better be Real Red Hornets, cause I paid $125 for a polyp from Bogilman who said that he got it from someone here, who claimed got it from m\'akoyPINOY. I believe Vince aka Bogilman is a honest guy, when he sold them to me as Red Hornets.

bubbles4 the Purple hornets are doing great!

Yeah take a pic.. I saw the pic of that from another forum and from the look of the picture its not.. hope no harm intented .. also on that thread Mckoy posted .. I just hope its Rhornets like you said you pd 125.00 for a polyp and thats a lot of money if its not the RH.. goodluck

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I really cant belive this...lol... Some of you need to be put out the hobby for beign Thiefs!!!!! (Hey I got the extra special mean green zoas they glow under the moonlights and dont get them unless is Ochos mean greens because if u do they not real!!!)

bogliman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.9%
188   4   0
To all the guys here who wants an explanation and doubts that this is not a real hornet. I explained to Johnny"wolverine" that i bought this from someone here in MR who i do not recall the user nor the name since it was bought in Dec and assured me that he bought this from a reputable name/source which i won't even mention due the fact that he doesn't like his name used which i understand.
I believe that by at least explaining myself to Johnny and the pros here that know what RH looks like. i believed this to be a RH and sticking by it since i paid the price for it. I also told johnny that if he does not beleive that it's RH to give it back to me so i could refund his money back. just like when he bought the original 2 polyps and one head died...i refunded his money.
I'm not here to screw anyone at MR. i have had no issues when selling my corals and believe that everyone i sold a coral to was happy and even gave freebies to other guys that have bought stuff from me once before. You can even check my feedback and talk to the guys i sold and bought stuff that i have not been a flake here.
I'm an honest guy and would not screw up anyone that is why just like i said before to Johnny that he can return the coral to me and pay him back the money he paid me.
I even gave him some jokers when he picked up the frag because he was a very friendly guy so why would i decide to screw him?

Now for that guy i bought the RH from...PNOYREEFER is one of my guys who can attest if these are real or fake i wish him luck since i have problems remembering names simply because i don't talk to all of the people here that much. So let me know what you want to do Johnny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: