Status
Not open for further replies.

pnoyreefer

Pek-P3K LicK3I2
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Steve,

its Reefernets from NJ reefers, im not BSing you they def had those exact ones for sale.

They have been since taken down from their site since they sold all the frag's off.

what other site are you talking about?

The only red hornets i have seen are makin pinoy and minirex on R2R, i dont recall saying anyone else red hornet are real or fake.

Aren't you BRONCOZOA in r2R?.. cuz that post from that person is similar to what you posted here..

THIS THREAD is not related to UC/MA or to your BLUE HORNETS.. The lineage to this RH was posted in R2R...

Dont take me wrong as I don't see your post related to this thread

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
hey

The zoa that is shown in this thread from bogliman post is very similar if not the same as the one from UC/MA.

Im not saying Manhattahn Aquariums did anything wrong, i am pointing out boglimans zoas are very similar to the ones posted by UC.

Makin Pinoy red hornets dont look anything like those zoas in boglimans thread.

The reason i brought up my blue hornets steve is because since naming has become so fashionable, people are getting ripped off more and more. So when people see someone put up blue hornets or red hornets they are skeptical.

There is some guy selling zoas as yellow hornets now. People want to make a quick buck and dont care that they are ripping people off. Again im not talking about UC.

As you can tell from UC response i didnt lie about them having zoas up called red hornets.

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
english please what :fight2:are you saying ?
jerl77 were your eyes getting :bunnies: like all of ours. well lynch mob I know this thread is going to be closed my the mods so all in all if they are the real deal then good if not and that is the picture from reef to reef exact copy to the tee. Which we all know it is the same picutre then thank you for showing us what the post on reef to reef.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
one thing i will say for zoa's as ive had most of them over the years is lighting makes the difference, those one's linked from rc are under led's i can change the color of any coral in my tank with my camera or with lighting, the person who just bought all my zoa's might have ended up with a colony of the red hornets, had the circle and little on the skirts, dont know as i had them towards the bottom of the tank, personally anyone dropping that kinda money to get 1-3 polyps is crazy, especially seeing these all came in as zoa's for next to nothing, and see how quick the price went down the the ph's. i can get a whole colony of blue hornets for $65, hmm maybe i should and frag the crap out of them and make a grand, and if people read through rc you would find the ph's really started with a guy out of michigan and he was selling 15-20 frags for $35, ive only seen a few zoa's hold some price on them through the years, chong bong's being one of them, most of these zoa's look like chit anyways without antic or heavy blue, so to spend crazy money just to say ya got something is nuts imo,

Rating - 100%
298   0   0
I am a bit confused. I remember seeing the same picture in R2R but now its deleted by the original poster. Is MIG1969 in R2R Coralsmania aka wolverine57 in MR? But MIG1969 claims he bought the zoa from Coralsmania.:scratch:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
found this what is going on here am i missing something?
i did'nt sold any RH to you!nor to bogliman and coralsmania!
pls,stop using my name.

sure.gif
mckoy

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I notice a lot of people getting the boot or getting pushed into becoming vendors and I feel like people that hike up the prices on coral should get the boot or become vendors if you look at it they are the ones making this hobby difficult and very expensive more than it already is. I swear I've had people over my house and they've left with top notch corals free of charge, im not saying we should give away what we bought but we should be generous trust me it pays back!!!! Selling a Zoa for $100 dollars it's a crime and those that pay for it just get rob blind, So if those are or aren't the real Red Hornets I must say you already got robbed. To those who are selling 1 lil colorful flowers for a $100 ( you know i'm talking about) You are a disgrace to this hobby.

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

A lot of people may think im a lil of topic, but honestly if Zoas wouldn't be so expensive or "overkill" we wouldn't be having this problem or stupid threads like this one.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I notice a lot of people getting the boot or getting pushed into becoming vendors and I feel like people that hike up the prices on coral should get the boot or become vendors if you look at it they are the ones making this hobby difficult and very expensive more than it already is. I swear I've had people over my house and they've left with top notch corals free of charge, im not saying we should give away what we bought but we should be generous trust me it pays back!!!! Selling a Zoa for $100 dollars it's a crime and those that pay for it just get rob blind, So if those are or aren't the real Red Hornets I must say you already got robbed. To those who are selling 1 lil colorful flowers for a $100 ( you know i'm talking about) You are a disgrace to this hobby.

+10000

THIS guy is disgrace to the hobby, well said. As for prices, that is another topic that has been covered almost to death. if people are willing to pay it, people will charge it, doesn't make it right but it is the way things are. ocholoco I suggest you read the UE thread if you havn't already.

Last edited:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ocholoco said:

A coral is worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Just because you think it's overpriced does not give you the right to insult those willing to pay it.

Relax, there are plenty of very nice corals that fall within your price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

I'm not trying to insult anyone here but the truth hurts, I'm just saying it as it is, if you are paying $100 for 1 polyp you are getting Robbed, not only that, you are encouraging these outrageous sales.

I kind of dont know how to take the last comment about plenty of corals on my price range... If I was the ritches man in the world or poorest haas nothing to do with this. I know Doctors, Lawyers, Executives who are in the hobby and wont allow people stick them for that much on a polyp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: