Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
jerl77 were your eyes getting :bunnies: like all of ours. well lynch mob I know this thread is going to be closed my the mods so all in all if they are the real deal then good if not and that is the picture from reef to reef exact copy to the tee. Which we all know it is the same picutre then thank you for showing us what the post on reef to reef.

dont look the real thing too me

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
jerl77 were your eyes getting :bunnies: like all of ours. well lynch mob I know this thread is going to be closed my the mods so all in all if they are the real deal then good if not and that is the picture from reef to reef exact copy to the tee. Which we all know it is the same picutre then thank you for showing us what the post on reef to reef.

Why would a mod close this thread? It's going very civil now.:D

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Let me shed some light on this

Unique Corals aka Manhattan Aquariums was selling them on their site a couple months ago as red hornets.

This is why no one will buy my blue hornets, because people are being greedy MOFOS and no one wants to take chance cause as we see in this thread there some JO around.

They were nowhere near 150 a polyp on their site.

If this story is true and they were sold as such id be really really pissed.

Makin Pinoy's are the real deal.

Last edited:

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Steve

Steve,

its Reefernets from NJ reefers, im not BSing you they def had those exact ones for sale.

They have been since taken down from their site since they sold all the frag's off.

what other site are you talking about?

The only red hornets i have seen are makin pinoy and minirex on R2R, i dont recall saying anyone else red hornet are real or fake.

Last edited:

Manhattan Aquariums

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 95.7%
90   4   0
huh?

We did have an item on our site that looked similar to red hornets but we made it perfectly clear to all customers that it did not come from the original person who named it nor did the price reflect the "name game". Overall, we sold one frag before removing it from the site.

Please do not drag us into unnecessary drama as we were no way involved in whatever conversation that's been going on for the last 4 pgs.

RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Manhattan

Im not dragging you into anything, i didnt say you were ripping anyone. They def look very close to the ones you guys were selling.

You guys took them down, thats good to hear but they do look kinda similar.

IF im wrong put up a pic of the ones you were selling?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Im not dragging you into anything, i didnt say you were ripping anyone. They def look very close to the ones you guys were selling.

You guys took them down, thats good to hear but they do look kinda similar.

IF im wrong put up a pic of the ones you were selling?

Manhattan Aquariums just distanced themselves from this thread, why are you still asking for a photo? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: