Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I saw it personally this weekend, it looks a bunch more blue in person.I think it just might be dark in the fish room and the flash went off.

No flash, it's the built in digital filter of the camera. To achieve the this color in person, add 1 x 10,000K Actinic Bar. Remember the right side of the tank? That's 2 Blue and 1 White.

Last edited:

pdnyc69

acan and zoa master
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
6e7b26c4.jpg

its an old pic

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Well here is my atempt...... Well definitely not great pics at all. Starting with a full tank shot. This is lit by an Acan LED light.

085-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

185.jpg
183.jpg

091.jpg

Now I wish I had Steves ability with Photography.....I must say this does my tank no justice.... So far I am loving these LED's. Wanted to experiment with my Small tank first.....:knockedou

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Well here is my atempt...... Well definitely not great pics at all. Starting with a full tank shot. This is lit by an Acan LED light.

085-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

185.jpg
183.jpg

091.jpg

Now I wish I had Steves ability with Photography.....I must say this does my tank no justice.... So far I am loving these LED's. Wanted to experiment with my Small tank first.....:knockedou

Thane you pics look great love those ACANlighting LED check out the new 103AC dimmerable!

Macropora

Zoa Echino Aficionado
Rating - 100%
725   0   0

085-1.jpg

088-1.jpg

185.jpg
183.jpg

091.jpg

No worries :tongue:. LOL, your pics look better than mine :smile:...

rafal07013

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I had 90W on that tank. it is my frag tank - 10" height. I wish I had better camera a nicer corals. one more pic that I like. I dont remember the setting - but you can see that the debris in the tank is brown so it is not like I am blasting corals with 24k. both acros from AF.

IMG_0194.jpg

Is this the Pacific Sun LED unit? Which model? Anyway great pic...

Last edited:

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nice shot!!!
Thanks Ill have more to come as I bump up my power cause I dont want to bleech anything out... The picture was taken with my HTC Erics cell phone it seems to have a pritty good camara on it. Cant take the pic with my wifes canon rebel xt cause it keeps telling me the pic is to big and I dont know how to make it smaller......LOL

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had 90W on that tank. it is my frag tank - 10" height. I wish I had better camera a nicer corals. one more pic that I like. I dont remember the setting - but you can see that the debris in the tank is brown so it is not like I am blasting corals with 24k. both acros from AF.

IMG_0194.jpg
What sps are these? Do you have any others? any frags for swap or sale?

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OK my LED's at full power 100%white and 100% blue but crappy phone camara and I dont know how to use the good camara for the pics so the wife will be working on those. So these will have to do for now..

Attachments

• 100%whiteand100%blue.jpg
    100%whiteand100%blue.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 332

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: