P

Pedro

Well, i am almost sure some photoshop has gone into it. Just the dynamic range alone tells me that multiple exposures were probably blended in. Maybe a little dodge and burn? But that is a process of photography. Whatever was done to it is fine. It's nicely done.

RFC, was i in the ballpark with my assumption?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Pedro said:
Well, i am almost sure some photoshop has gone into it. Just the dynamic range alone tells me that multiple exposures were probably blended in. Maybe a little dodge and burn? But that is a process of photography. Whatever was done to it is fine. It's nicely done.

RFC, was i in the ballpark with my assumption?

LOL i meant ,,it looks like a pic put toghter with photoshop ,thats how clear is it ,,butim only a plumber so dodge and burn only means a bad car...lol

You guys have great talent :biggrin:

rfc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments. The last photo was taken at the top of Rockefeller center last fall with a Nikon D100 and the nikkor 35-70.

What you are seeing is a 3 row 9 image total panorama stitched with PTgui and then post processed in Photoshop CS2. I enhanced the fall colors of the final image with a velvia plugin and some selective burning and dodging. YOU Were Correct ! :)

My biggest secret when it comes to my photography....i hide the gigs annd gigs of rejects.

Thanks again for the kind comments

Regards

RFC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: