P

Pedro

These are not reef related, if anyone wants to share pics please do so. I always enjoy seeing other people's work. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Thanks Guys. I appreciate the support. Here's a few more....I want to share, so please post your's...

P

Pedro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a loyal Nikonian...D70 to be exact. Funny thing is that sometimes taking tank shots gives me a tough time. Could be the whole lighting scheme i have.

As i have told others, this is really my second hobby. I enjoy it just as much.

For those that would like some of the pics, PM me, maybe we can trade for something small. It's more of an honor than anything else!

Thanks again!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Most of the animal pics are here in the Bronx Zoo, the scenery ones are from Arizona, with the exception of the bridge of course. I use different lenses, some were taken with the kit lens, others with the 70-200vr, my favorite! Different occasions call for a different lens, i basically try to cover alot of range. That's it for me, i don't want to take up the board's resources. Please feel free to share or discuss shooting techniques.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
i'm also a Nikon Owner D70s.. I haven't had the time to go out and take alot of shots. We need to hook up so i can test out your 70-200vr lens :D :D. I also hear that 70-200vr lens is the bomb... To bad it cost $1500!!

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
The key to photography is to learn your equipment. Know what it can do and what it can't. The only way to know this is if you keep shooting away. Also learn the basics of shutter, aperture, iso, etc, and how they relate to each other.

The dpreview site is my favorite for learning. I highly recommend it to those who are serious about this hobby.

Yup that lens is the bomb!....lol

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Pedro
Those pic are just out of this world ,Nice shots
Wish i had a camera like yours and ctx ,one day ,one day

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: