P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
The last pic was taken from the seaport.

I'm just a hobbyist. I will eventually go pro someday, that is when i have all the bases covered, and my knowledge improves. For now im just having having fun with something i love!

ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Pedro : I edited my post since I realized I didn't read the entire thread where you previously stated you were a hobbyist. You certainly have the talent to go professional. One of my friends is a professional photographer and your pics are stunning compared to the photos I've seen from him.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pedro you have a great eye. If you ever want to get together and discuss photography let me know. some of my travel shots...

subway blur rome blue.jpg

sc room sun .jpg

italy 22.jpg

Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Wow Janey, that would be awesome. Are you deep into photography? That's a lot of power there. I will say this, although i'm loyal to nikon, i love the 16megapixel canons. The closest we come is with the d2x at 12megs. I look forward to seeing some of the pics.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jonathan, thanks for the compliments. Nice shots you have there. I like those weird shutter effects. Like waterfalls, etc. Maybe one day we can plan a photography trip so we can discuss tips and techniques with others. I plan on going to atlantis when it gets warmer, i'll let you know in case you are interested. Feel free to PM me whenever you want to discuss photography.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pedro said:
Jonathan, thanks for the compliments. Nice shots you have there. I like those weird shutter effects. Like waterfalls, etc. Maybe one day we can plan a photography trip so we can discuss tips and techniques with others. I plan on going to atlantis when it gets warmer, i'll let you know in case you are interested. Feel free to PM me whenever you want to discuss photography.

that would be cool, that shutter drag shot is in the rome subway, the cool part is that you can see the relection of the people in the train, hard to see in the screen shot.

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have to agree with you about the B/W. Some shots just convey a totally different expression. I like portrait photography in B/W as well. Keep them coming.

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here are some pics

Some pics

Attachments

• DSCN0014.jpg
    DSCN0014.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Copy of EPV0031.jpg
    Copy of EPV0031.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 81
  • PA170068.jpg
    PA170068.jpg
    456.4 KB · Views: 83
  • EPV0005.jpg
    EPV0005.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 81
  • P9070027.jpg
    P9070027.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 79
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wow, glad to see another photographer. Excellent pics, that fourth one is killer! Love the mood in it. The macro is very nice too. Keep them coming. I hope to bring out all the photographers from the board. Keep them coming guys!

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Pedro said:
Wow, glad to see another photographer. Excellent pics, that fourth one is killer! Love the mood in it. The macro is very nice too. Keep them coming. I hope to bring out all the photographers from the board. Keep them coming guys!

Thanks, Pedro.
More is sure to come...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: