Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up guys and gals? im new to the site but not so new to reefing. feel free to visit my website at www.funkyreef.com and give me your opinions or suggestions.btw i am in louisville ky do you guys ship any frags in the swaps?? the threads all say pick up or delivery.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Welcome to Manhattan Reefs :)

the swap is a local thing, people come and trade and buy frags there.

you can look through the threads people have set up showing what they will be selling at the swap, and before it.

if you see something you like just mention it in the thread and send the person a pm asking them if they would be willing to ship stuff.

check out the "frag swap chat" forum, it was set up for listing frags for the swap.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so do i, so i think im gonna leave well enough alone.
btw ... do any of you have problems with sebea anemones?
it wont stick to anythig and keeps turning over on its tentacles.i think im gonna take it back to my buddys store.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just traded in my sebea for 4 frags and a cabbage leather colony...great deal. frags are 2 brown and green center zoos, 1 purple and orange center, and 1 unknown...looks like some kind of flower polyps...pic to follow when they open for possitive id.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the id ... but im kind of looking for the common or scientific names so i know what i have

Bobby

why are the majano's a pest??

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: