coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
okay..i have a tiny star fish in my tank..it is white..and brown...has 4 arms..what should i do..obviously..a starfish on a clam is bad news...but it's way to small to eat it...what do they do?

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
well..i found the image that looks exactly like the starfish..left my camera at home..

Attachments

• star.jpg
    star.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 241

muntai

CEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
star rights

it should not be judge on what it is but rather what it does. it should then be given proper representation for defense and only if proven quilty by all reasonable doubts should it be flushed.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I did not read the thread but I've never seen those starfish hurt anything in anyones tank. it was probably just eating some algae on the clams shell.

coralcrazy + :starfish: = :dead1:

Vic8361

Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I've had those in my tank as far back as I could remmember. The only thing I've seen them eat is star polyps. I throw them out once and a while because they multiply to fast for my liking.

Vic

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Vic8361 said:
I've had those in my tank as far back as I could remmember. The only thing I've seen them eat is star polyps. I throw them out once and a while because they multiply to fast for my liking.

Vic

Vic next time you have some to get rid of I'll take a few :D

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
coralcrazy said:
i didn't know people would take them..i hate killing stuff..i just thought people would have made fun of me for even attempting to give these guys away...

People probably would make fun if you tried to give 1 away, but not a few.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: