Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Was a bit busy, I will try to take pics and PAR data once I get assistant to help out tomorrow.

Remind me if I forget to post.

It looks almost exactly like the Spectral Dash except it does not come with controller nor change color.
Std length is 12.75" Can custom length for additional cost.
Std config: 2 60 degree lens on the edge, optional lens can be installed for penetration if your fuge is narrow and tall for $2 each
6 6,700K LED
Light is splash guarded
Heat sink fixture is made of processed aluminum giving very high heat transfer co-efficience

$10 labor for switching any number LEDs to 12,000K and Red upto 6 pcs
$10 for second color option: you can switch some LEDs to blue and royal blue as well.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Will do. I've been waiting for something like this for my fuge. I was going to do a PAR bulb but this sounds like it will work better. Thanks

I am switching all my fuge light to them too if not for the fact that they fly out of my door faster than I can build.

You see what I like it more besides the spread and ease of mounting is, so far, it can dip in the water and not a single electronic blow.

Last edited:

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Will do. I've been waiting for something like this for my fuge. I was going to do a PAR bulb but this sounds like it will work better. Thanks

+1
Keep us informed. This is my current setup which works well but could work better.

18b864c0-d5d8-cfc2.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: