BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
i think the naso tang is really nice. I have no experience with it however. I have an achilles tang and he got ich like i have never seen. He was completely covered with ich. But lucky for me, he is a veracious eater and is very healthy right now.

exoticar

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 70%
7   3   0
chevrons are beautiful as juvys,as they grow up, they turn brownish as mine did. sohals are more aggressive, but grow quite large. i have tried achilles a few times without much luck. i have quite a few tangs in my 300 and adding a black tang today. the most fun tang i have is a vlamini, he is about 9 in long, he rubs against my arm when i play inside my tank, not the most colorful, but his personality more then makes up for it. i can not disclose all my tangs due to fear of the tang police! but one of my favs and1st tang is my sailfin. the purple is really pretty too

aggresive tank gee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
chevrons are beautiful as juvys,as they grow up, they turn brownish as mine did. sohals are more aggressive, but grow quite large. i have tried achilles a few times without much luck. i have quite a few tangs in my 300 and adding a black tang today. the most fun tang i have is a vlamini, he is about 9 in long, he rubs against my arm when i play inside my tank, not the most colorful, but his personality more then makes up for it. i can not disclose all my tangs due to fear of the tang police! but one of my favs and1st tang is my sailfin. the purple is really pretty too

lmaoooo...the tang thing is over rated...its not true..i know reefers who have kept em for yrs in a small tank with no harm or health issues..i even know some one on hear who has a 90g with 7 tangs...and there living greattttttt

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
lmaoooo...the tang thing is over rated...its not true..i know reefers who have kept em for yrs in a small tank with no harm or health issues..i even know some one on hear who has a 90g with 7 tangs...and there living greattttttt

If somebody put you in a closet for years and fed you you'd likely stay alive, but your quality of life would hardly be "greatttttttt"

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
i have 7 tangs in my nano cube and they are always together.....dont know if its b.c they have no where else to swim or if its just b.c they like to stick around with each other lol.....j/k but a tang should be kept in a min 4 foot tank...but then again thats just my opinion....

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
I have a feeling this thread is going to be closed real soon. I want a sailfin tang one day, but not until i get a 250+ gallon tank just to make sure there is room for them to definitely be happy.

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
THIS MAKES ME SAD
fvjskj.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: