10   2   0
THIS MAKES ME SAD
fvjskj.jpg

ow thats what they was selling in the 99cent store

tentacles

cephalopod enthusiast
Rating - 95%
38   2   0
how can you compare the ocean to any givin size tank?

Again, missing the point. You can't compare the size of the ocean to a glass box, which is why it is your responsibility as a hobbyist to make informed and ethical decisions about goes in your tank. Lots of people do things and they "work" (like put tangs in 20 gallon tanks), but they're not really assessing what "working" is.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
achilles imo its my favorite tang and i cant wait for the day i get a huge tank to house my very own, the achilles cost more than the other choices and the chevron's get ugly when they get larger

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
if i saw this i would curb stomp the people selling them, unless its a pic of the dead ones shipped to a dealer that just somehow ended up on the web, still very sad

Remember, we have to respect other cultures like we want our culture respected. In other what we consider ornamental fish are considered to be food, as are other animals we consider to be pets.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
considering its a Hawaiian fish im pretty sure its not another culture, even if the natives to hawaii eat them the fishing restrictions still apply to them and if you look closely at the sign the price could either be 9.99 or 7.99, not sure if its per lb or piece

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
aggressive tank gee: Just curious, by what do you measure "working" and "great"? Seeing as how you probably aren't giving the fish a regular physical or doing blood work, I have to assume you can talk to them and they're telling you they're fine? It's also strange that you say it's a myth but obviously you consider a nano to be too small so clearly you have a minimum size in mind, correct? Is it really a myth or do you just think that the minimum is smaller than what most people would have you believe?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: