aggresive tank gee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
my colleague and I where discussing what tang he should put in his 300g...tank is cycled and only has a queen angel juvi living in the tank alone foR 2 months...plz tell me your choice and opinion on the tang.......
CHOICES ARE:CHEVRON TANG
SOHAL TANG
ACHILLIES TANG.............
LET THE DEBATE BEGIN:tank:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would go with the Sohal tang, it stays a great color and isn't as prone to ich, not to mention its about the least expensive. The Sohal gets much larger then the chevron as well. The Achillies is my second choice but it is very prone to ich. I have a chevron and love him but know the day of his color change is not to far away :-(

aggresive tank gee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0
I would go with the Sohal tang, it stays a great color and isn't as prone to ich, not to mention its about the least expensive. The Sohal gets much larger then the chevron as well. The Achillies is my second choice but it is very prone to ich. I have a chevron and love him but know the day of his color change is not to far away :-(

sohal tang is the most expensive tang...other then the black tang

aggresive tank gee

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 83.3%
10   2   0

how long have you had the chevron tang? and what was the size when you got him? did he eat rite away?

mikejrice

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chevron all the way!

Sohals get pretty mean and Achilles are just ich magnets.

Looks like people are having trouble reading the first post.

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers
Sent from Tapatalk, so excuse my bad spelling and grammer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: