BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
My wife hates how obsessed I am with the hobby. She always states " I just wanted one nemo and you take it this far". I tend to buy corals before I come home from work and drop the bag in the sump and acclimate later.

She doesn't really notice new things, I make the money in the house but it's not worth the headache. I Buy her a lv bag and shut her up for a few months.

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Someone has a funny signature. It says "When i die my only fear is my wife selling my stuff for what i told her i paid for it " LMAO
I lie all the time. But i really dont spend much on my tank anymore.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
She knows i spend a lot of time in MR so i always get away with "another member didnt like it and he post it "for free" if picked up". And when i get caught i say " at least im spending it on something is keeping me home instead of out there". Sometimes it works but most of the times dont. Whatever LETS GO REEFERS!!!!!!!

AR0026

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I usually tell her it was a trade. Lol. I took her to the lfs and made her my me a frag for my b-day last year. They where all $20, so now she thinks everything I get is $20 or less... Lol.. If she only knew..

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Well I have a secret passage to my basement me and by bro own a 2 family house side by side I live in one side with my gf he is in the other with his wife and son ..... great part is they are connected in the basement threw a door .so when I come home with a few bags of goodies I ring my bros bell hand him the bags walk in my house threw the front door .tell her that the pets store had the same old crap and how the prices are getting out off hand. then walk down stairs open my bros basement door and whalllllllllla I'm in lmao

bigsink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
469   0   0
Well I have a secret passage to my basement me and by bro own a 2 family house side by side I live in one side with my gf he is in the other with his wife and son ..... great part is they are connected in the basement threw a door .so when I come home with a few bags of goodies I ring my bros bell hand him the bags walk in my house threw the front door .tell her that the pets store had the same old crap and how the prices are getting out off hand. then walk down stairs open my bros basement door and whalllllllllla I'm in lmao

I'm going to rat you out!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: