annanymous

Female Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Am I the only female in the hobby? I have to use the 75%off spouse discount cuz Im the one who buys stuff for the tank and stuffs the closets with clothes and shoes. Im beginning to see my husbands point of view thou after reading this thread...lol

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Am I the only female in the hobby? I have to use the 75%off spouse discount cuz Im the one who buys stuff for the tank and stuffs the closets with clothes and shoes. Im beginning to see my husbands point of view thou after reading this thread...lol

we do have a few female members out there.... but this hobby is male dominated.....my guess would be 95% male.....don't really know why.

wow....you're the double whammy...you must have a lot of closets....to hide the tank stuff and the clothing stuff....lol.
it's all good.:wink1:

Oneilwiz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Fianc? loves reef tanks and fish but worries about prices, so I usually say the price I pay for us half the price lol, wanted to shut down my tank alot of time and go back o African chicilids but she is loves the tank even want to go bigger than a 90 gallon. Guess I am lucky except she still doesn't want to pay too much for nothing over $100

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: