Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
I got "The Marine Aquarium HandBook" by Martin A. Moe, Jr.

And Im planning to be buying myself:

<H1 class=categoryname>Reef Invertebrates

Author: Anthony Calfo & Robert Fenner
</H1>

Giant Clams in the Sea and the Aquarium

Author: James Fatherree
and ...........

The Reef Aquarium: Science, Art, and Technology, Vol. 3 (Hardcover)
by Julian Sprung (Author), J. Charles Delbeek

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
I see I Im going to world class aquarium today to get some boldheads and brine shrimp. And I will take a look at those test kits. I am placing a huge order on www.fostersmith.com for all these things not to put my hand in the tank:):):) Some purple up. 34inch aqua tongs, a return pump Eheim Hobby Pumps Model 1262, Aquarium Systems Synthetic Sea Salt Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix, 2 bottles of Garlic Guard 17 fl oz, Stealth Heater 250W and a SeaSquirt Feeder. Anything else Im missing???

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I see I Im going to world class aquarium today to get some boldheads and brine shrimp. And I will take a look at those test kits. I am placing a huge order on www.fostersmith.com for all these things not to put my hand in the tank:):):) Some purple up. 34inch aqua tongs, a return pump Eheim Hobby Pumps Model 1262, Aquarium Systems Synthetic Sea Salt Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix, 2 bottles of Garlic Guard 17 fl oz, Stealth Heater 250W and a SeaSquirt Feeder. Anything else Im missing???

Yea these questions ?
1. how do i order from www.fostersmith.com
2. how much purple up do i use and does it really work cause i want alot of coralline algae...
3. how do i hook up the eheim pump
4. how much salt do i use for each gallon of water
5. does garlic really cure ick.
6. is the stealth heater really stealth and is 250 watts enough for my system...
7. how do i use a seasquirt feeder...
8. should i keep my hands out of the tank
9. how do i use tongs...
10. what and how much are mh lighting ;)

:lol2: :joke:....

scumonkey

Goniopora isn't VD!
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Damn T you beat me to it!
Zuska...It looks like this and is at the top of the page.:eek:
search.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: