J

jackaninny

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
www.airicewater.com or www.thefilterguys.biz

Lots of info on their websites and very helpful over the phone. Another option would be to get RO/DI water from a local fish store. Should only a few bucks for 5 gallons.

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I got a 100 gpd Water General RO/DI unit on ebay for $150 shipped with a float valve and pressure gauge. Its been a great unit so far. The only thing I would of done different was to go with the 75 gpd cause it produces less waste water per gallon of good water. HTH

cmor1701d

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can find cheap units on eBay.
I've had my Typhoon III from AirWaterIce.com for 5 years. I replaced the membrane this year because I wanted the 150gpd membrane (higher rejection rate). I like the clear cannisters so I can visually see when it's time to replace the sediment filter, and it has a membrane flush built in.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You can find cheap units on eBay.
I've had my Typhoon III from AirWaterIce.com for 5 years. I replaced the membrane this year because I wanted the 150gpd membrane (higher rejection rate). I like the clear cannisters so I can visually see when it's time to replace the sediment filter, and it has a membrane flush built in.

I also have the typhoon 3. Just an FYI, the 150gpd has a lower rejection rate. In other words more water passes through the membrane while less gets rejected.

You make water faster but more solids pass through the more permeable membrane so your di resin will need to be replaced more frequently.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
ok quick question got it today new but it had no manual it has 3 canisters and 2 on top 1big 1small i know the in is on the bottom with the 3 my problem is the waste and good water line. is the small one on top good water and the big on top is the bad or is it the other way.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: