LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
tanks

Ha! ha! No, I started with a 55g DT with canister filters (ug!) plus a 10g QT. I've decided to upgrade to a 90G and make the original 55 into a sump, but in the meantime have an extra 55g to move everything into during the set up. I also have an empty 20G high that was my freshwater tank, but that is going to my nephew at Thanksgiving. SO, I only have 2 tanks actually running. And I will eventually be back to 1 tank plus sump and QT, but for now there are a lot of tanks hanging out. Since I only started in Aug. hubby got rather alarmed by how fast the tanks add up.

QUOTE=itsaNYthing;842671]sheeeeeeeeesh, are they all reef tanks? or are some fish only?[/QUOTE]

bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
Ha! ha! No, I started with a 55g DT with canister filters (ug!) plus a 10g QT. I've decided to upgrade to a 90G and make the original 55 into a sump, but in the meantime have an extra 55g to move everything into during the set up. I also have an empty 20G high that was my freshwater tank, but that is going to my nephew at Thanksgiving. SO, I only have 2 tanks actually running. And I will eventually be back to 1 tank plus sump and QT, but for now there are a lot of tanks hanging out. Since I only started in Aug. hubby got rather alarmed by how fast the tanks add up.

QUOTE=itsaNYthing;842671]sheeeeeeeeesh, are they all reef tanks? or are some fish only?
[/QUOTE]

uug,,i wanted a 55 gal to buils my sump,,now i hAVE TO USE A 40 BREEDER

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you guys can wait till tomorrow see if you can apply the $5 off $25 coupon.

httX://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-cody728x90

Cut and paste and replace the X in the httX.

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
If you guys can wait till tomorrow see if you can apply the $5 off $25 coupon.

httX://www.petco.com/petco_Page_PC_storeadoptions_Nav_114.aspx?cm_mmc=pf-_-NAW-_-banners-_-cody728x90

Cut and paste and replace the X in the httX.

where's the coupon on the site? followed your link but didn't find it.

bizzarro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where's the coupon on the site? followed your link but didn't find it.

It should be right in the middle it might take a while to load, if not I've the screenshot of it.

Attachments

• petco.JPG
    petco.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 89

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: