bigdog1428

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 88.1%
59   8   0
I was just at Petco and the sale is starting up again,, I just got a 90 and immA do a 55 gallon sump refugium

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The tanks are usually Aqueon (used to be AGA). I got my 10g QT like this. I'm going to pick up one to make a sump tomorrow if the sale is on. Thanks for info!!!! I'd like to know how you got the 90g--was that online or in-store? I just haven't seen bigger than 55g, but maybe that's b/c it's manhattan store

Staaan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
The tanks say Aqueon on them and AGA... atleast on the 20g long I got, one sticker said Aqueon and another said AGA..

Would be awesome it applied to a Fluval Edge.. but theres no way a $199 tank will be sold for $6 lmao.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I was just at Petco and the sale is starting up again,, I just got a 90 and immA do a 55 gallon sump refugium

Not to be a spoil sport - but you got lucky at the W Babylon store - TECHNICALLY the sale is limited to 10g, 20g, (20g L), 40g Breeders..and that's it. Usually the sale is limited to certain sizes.

Info is in their circular and we have this discussion here every time they run a sale...lol

Good luck to you shoppers!! :)

Last edited:

itsaNYthing

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not to be a spoil sport - but you got lucky at the W Babylon store - TECHNICALLY the sale is limited to 10g, 20g, (20g L), 40g Breeders..and that's it. Usually the sale is limited to certain sizes.

Info is in their circular and we have this discussion here every time they run a sale...lol

last time they had the sale 2 months ago, i bought a 40 breeder from them and flipped it, but both the bayshore and west bab stores were doing the 55.

cant beat it.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
KathyC said:

Kathy, usually the sale includes the 55g. Here is the flyer from the last sale :)

]
bnr_tanksale.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: