ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hi everyone!

I have 4 frags of this leather for trade or sale. I'm looking for blue mushrooms or any other leathers. If you want to buy, I'm selling them for $5 each. Here is a picture of the mother colony. Thanks.

Peter

image4322
tank4.jpg

image4322

Last edited:
P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just want to mention that the colors are pretty nice on that leather. I have a frag of it.

ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jonathan,

Thanks for the compliment! :) I haven't set up a tank thread yet because it's still in the works. Thanks again!

Beefbroccoli, I still have some just send me a PM for my contact information. Thanks!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Peter, that's part of what a tank thread can be, showing how the tank is set up and progresses. it looks great now, how much more are you going to do.

now you have your homework assignment for the weekend.
create a tank thread with at least four pics and 200 words of stats ;)

ulmo

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
You're welcome Jason!

I'm glad you like the aquascape Steven.

Jonathan, I'll try and get my homework done this weekend, but don't blame me if the dog eats it! :)

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Damn, i just got fired on a public forum, this is nuts! Thanks Sharn! LOL

I always tell peter that his tank is sweet. I have seen it's progress through the years and it has matured very nicely. So yeah, get that tank thread going.

Oh and BTW, since i got fired, you can have the rest of the pictures back, LOL. J/K, maybe we can meet up there Sharn and play around with the cams a bit. His tank is excellent for pics. With the 10k's, you get a nice shutter speed right off the back.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: