• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanx Angelo! I'm not sure what I wanna do with fish yet. Definitely going to have a couple of tangs, maybe a yellow and powder brown, a pair of b & w clowns, maybe a trio of anthias, and a goby or blenny. Still trying to decide. I know for a fact that I'm NOT keeping the 5 damsels I have in my 20 right now lol

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got the tank in the house! Thanx again Mike! I'm filling it as we speak. I'm planning on switching the livestock outta my 20, 2 weeks from today. I'd do it next Sunday but I think my wife would divorce me if I do it on Mothers day lol
CAM00480.jpg

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thanx again Angelo :) My kids are probably the only thing I live more than my tanks :) (except that they give me WAY more aggravation!)
I have the tank 3/4 of the way full, so far, at a SG of 1.025. I placed all of my cycled rock in last night :) I really wish it didn't have to work this week so I can finish this :mad: I didn't scape the rock yet. Here's a dark pic I took this morning
CAM00485.jpg

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Lol I should have the whole thing filled by the weekend. I still have to plumb it and hook the return pump up. I'm trying to figure out how to hide the wires for my powerheads and the lines for the returns. I'm doing 2 3/4 returns with black hose

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Tank is full but I ran outta salt before I could fill the sump :banghead: I'm going to try and get some tomorrow. I have all my rock in the tank, except for the 20-25 lbs that's in my 20. It's been cycling in a brute pail for about 2 months. I tested today and it's 0 across the board with a ph of 8.3 and SG at 1.025. I'm thinking of transferring the contents of the 20 over tomorrow. Do you think I'd be ok for a couple of days until I get the sump going? Here's a couple of pics
CAM00490.jpg

CAM00488.jpg

CAM00489.jpg

CAM00492.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: