Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
House,

So you have received the PP and saved a block for me at the swap, right? I did not see you update the first post about my payment-just worried. I need to add cyclopeeze to my fishy gourmet meal to out do Slama's pizza recipe for fish.:bablefish :chefico: . I know there no way to out do Dace's recipe though -his is more costly than my own meal. :tongue1:

gnatp2

Greek god
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Like many of you here, I got a block of each. Wondering what a practical way of going about feeding this to our tanks. I'm thinking of letting it thaw and then put it into SMALL ice cube trays. But I'm guessing that it will take a full day to let the block thaw. Anyone tried this before or have any other good suggestions?

Nate

barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Just wanted to say thank you to Jim & Russ for organizing this group buy. Aside from being time consuming the organization part would be a pain in the ass for anyone to handle. Also, a billion thanks to Jim for going out of his way and delivering the product to Queens. The jesture is really appreciated.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: