GHL PRESS RELEASE:
GHL Connect is a powerful, feature-rich app for GHL devices. Starting with ProfiLux 4 support, GHL Connect was developed on an open architecture that allows for future support of other GHL devices such as GHL Doser 2, Mitras LX7 and ProfiLux 3.
As we continue app development, support for these other devices will be gradually implemented. Once these devices are supported, GHL Connect will replace previously released apps.
From the ground up, we built an app that allows users to easily take control of their GHL devices from the convenience of their smartphones and tablets. From its sleek modern design to its wide range of functions, GHL Connect provides a user-friendly experience across all supported GHL devices.
Features and functions
- User customizable dashboard
- Ability to view and make changes to most device settings
- Option to trigger actions such as Water change, Feed pause, Maintenance, and Thunderstorm modes
- Conveniently view current states and values of the aquarium
- Manually control the switching of sockets and lighting channels
- Available for iOS and Android
- Language options: English and German
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets of all display sizes
- Connectivity options: Direct connection via Access Point mode, Connection over local Wi-Fi network via Client mode, Connection over the Internet (for example via port forwarding)