Reef Savvy Swag is Finally Here

by | Mar 5, 2015 | Science | 0 comments

reefs.comRSshirtIt’s been quite some time now that I’ve been bugging Felix Bordon, owner of Reef Savvy, to offer some gear to the masses that rivals their aquariums. While most days I’m donning my own businesses apparel, it’s no secret that my closet consists of 90% aquarium nerd shirts with the other 10% being normal people clothing. While I don’t personally own a Reef Savvy aquarium, I recently installed my first one and have two more in the books already. With that said I also don’t own a Ferrari, but we can dream can’t we!? Without further ado, here’s the link to snag yourself your very own “Damn It Feels Good To Be A Tanksta” shirt, and more.



  • Austin Lefevre

    Austin Lefevre founded and owns Aqua Box, a group of passionate professionals who bring unique aquarium systems to fruition worldwide and offer fully quarantined and conditioned fishes to the US retail market. Austin has been a bonafide fish nerd for his entire life. When the kids in elementary school were reading Dr. Seuss, Austin was reading Jacques Cousteau. He's been in the aquarium industry since 2002 working in local fish stores, coral farms, and headed up a fish breeding program. He's been an avid SCUBA diver since the age of 12 and consistently seeks new aquatic adventures.


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Upcoming Events