Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I dont have revive... This morning I started getting strange charges on my main credit/debit card, so I wont have a way to pay for little things for at least 10 days! PayPal is KILLING ME.

Oh well, at least I got the phytoplankton...

Alfred

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I dont have revive... This morning I started getting strange charges on my main credit/debit card, so I wont have a way to pay for little things for at least 10 days! PayPal is KILLING ME.

Oh well, at least I got the phytoplankton...

Alfred

same thing happen to me....i got strange charges for hobby shop model airplanes....i had to cancel it.

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Rod's is more for fish, sure, it contains some cyclop-ez, but that is not really for all filter feeders. I don't know how good the ESV is, but it does get really small, which is important for SPS and many softies. Clams also prefer much smaller particles.

I will be buying a few other things as soon as my credit card issue is resolved. :( (Some jerk got my card number and started using it in Italy)

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Mine is still hanging in there. I am really surprised, guess all of the TLC is sorta paying off. I have been target feeding it once a day. Great for the clam, but my tank is not very happy in general- lots of cyanobacteria on the sand and creeping up the rock. I have to go in every evening with a turkey baster and spend at least 10 minutes disturbing then suctioning out as much cyano as I can. (I do this an hour before I swap out the filter sock)

Anyway, it now extends it's mantle about half an inch, which is MUCH better than just two days ago when the mantle was not extending AT ALL.

Alfred

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
mine bit the dust a few days ago. I came home from work and it smelt like low tide in my bedroom. Took all day to clear out the smell. I gutted the shell and bleached it, now its a paper weight! lol

sorry about the fish alfredo

c griseum

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Its terrible hearing about all of these clams that are dead/dying. I wanted one from Dr. Mac sooo bad at the swap that day but i saw an aiptasia and it turned me off having just eliminated an outbreak from my DT. I bought a small Crocea from Reefs Creation and was surprised when the young man ripped the clams foot off the little pedestal it was on!! Alan of Reefs Creation has been great since then, the clam is only about 3"-3.5". I took it even after seeing what happened, but this little guy is Status Quo, and recently looking a little better. Im sorry to hear all of the horror stories that occured. They are truly beautiful, delicate creatures.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: