• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
frank nice size tank ,good luck , cant wait to see it gonna be a beauty of a tank
is it going to be all SPS ?

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OT - Frank - tell your wife to CALL ME. we should go riding this weekend - the fall is my favorite time of year and the horses get all frisky and fun with the changing of the weather.

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
jhale said:
that's a nice sized basement !

do you have plans of the whole thing?

I'd like to see the rest before I give you my ideas.

you can just sketch it out and give the measurements if you want.

heres some pics
looking from steps

Attachments

• IMG_5185.JPG
    IMG_5185.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 167

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I will as soon as I start building it. I have to build a surround for my TV before I start the tank. once that is built (few days) I'll build the stand this way I use it as a reference where exactly the tank will be. the tank and stuff is theeasy part everything else non tank related is the hard part. have to keep the family happy too

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Frank,

Boy, oh, boy! You are making alot of people jealous here :)

if you need any help (assistance) with any of it let me know

Also, count me in for a nice 1/2 day of skiing with some cold brews and snacks in front of the tank - Hmm, lets see, ski for 1/2 day, come in, change into comfy clothes, get all ymmied up with cold brews and nachos, wathc your tank and, at 4 pm turn on the Giants or jets game in the background while hitting around some of the procelin balls - hope that baby is an 8'er

Congrats man and can't wait to see it and let me know if you need help - sometimes you just need an extra set of hands.

House

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
House of Laughter said:
Frank,

Boy, oh, boy! You are making alot of people jealous here :)

if you need any help (assistance) with any of it let me know

Also, count me in for a nice 1/2 day of skiing with some cold brews and snacks in front of the tank - Hmm, lets see, ski for 1/2 day, come in, change into comfy clothes, get all ymmied up with cold brews and nachos, wathc your tank and, at 4 pm turn on the Giants or jets game in the background while hitting around some of the procelin balls - hope that baby is an 8'er

Congrats man and can't wait to see it and let me know if you need help - sometimes you just need an extra set of hands.

House

yes the table is an 8' er

thanks for the offer I will take you up on it!
priced out some Laminated Veneer lumber today for the stand, most likely order it tomorrow or weds.
hopefully if all goes well I'll pick up the acrylic early next week.

I've been planning on doing this for a couple of months...
I dont know I got the bug now and want to get it done.

I guess my regal eating like a pig now has motivated me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: