BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
i like my bubble magus, never had any problems with it. Just change the hoeses every 4-6 months thats about all. the price is right also.

i like it too but i expected more versatility with the programming. it shouldnt be that hard to have programming to allow dosing at specific times like event timers. or within a specific window. like 2/3/ or 4 etc times between 10pm - 6am. I wanted to only dose alk at night to keep the alk up at night and dose cal during the day and not at night. that isnt possible with the BM doser

BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
does anyone use pump 1 for alk and pump 3 for cal? so there is a 10 min spread between dosing the two?

thats a great idea. im going to do that tonight.

I do.. I use one and 3, no two.. So if you don't replace the lines they can get clogged? What about pump replacement? I'm paranoid. Haha

i dont know if replacing the lines has to do with clogs or deterioration of the rubber causing less suction. I read a thread from a search of someone complaining about loss of suction.

james1990

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
That's pretty much what I did. Tonight's my first night dosing right into the tank and not into measuring cups. Needless to say I'm Totally paranoid.

I Have pumped one set to 9 AM. And I have pumped two set to 10:05 AM. Cycle 3x daily for both. Ill see how it all goes.

I set the pumps to 12ml to dose the 10ml I want to actually dose because it was always coming up short. But since I switched to actual 2 part it's measuring close to 12ml now. Maybe the water was evaporating on me? Who knows

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: