BaaMNYC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
324   0   0
Looking to buy a dosing pump and I'm curious which ones are the highest recommended ones. It seems many use the bubble magus but I read about some that have problems with pump 2 and gets stuck in the on position. Can anyone recommend an alternative pump?

Thavngr98

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
at 40 bucks you buy 2. hell for 40 bucks I would buy 3. I would of went that route if I didn't just purchase the Bubble Magnus. I have their 50ml for my top off and the unit works flawlessly. Plus their customer service is top notch!

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
BM will be one of the more cost effective standalone solutions. There's also GHL Profilux and Vertex Libra which is similar to the BM, but at a higher premium. I think NYReefNoob is selling a Spectrapure Litermeter III, search for it.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
BRS has 1.1 ml for $49.99 regular $79.99. Sale ends at midnight. Any input on these would like to know.Can save a lot of money by picking two up. Main concern reliable..won"t over doze. I guess with with a controller can help more than timers or same.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: