• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

I forgetted.

Was the quote box some sort of pinkish/skin tone color? Now they are gray. I like the gray much, much better.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucolic Buffalo":54udi5ci said:
I forgetted.

Was the quote box some sort of pinkish/skin tone color? Now they are gray. I like the gray much, much better.

Dude, you need to calibrate your monitor :P It's a greyish tan color ... always has been. :P

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":1hfija3s said:
The Escaped Ape":1hfija3s said:
One other gripe. For some reason, I can't highlight text with my mouse (for example when wanting to render a word already typed into italics/bold etc). The function still works on other sites. Strange...

For some reason, none of the commands/functions are working in this box. When I click on emoticons or bold/italic etc, nothing happens. To the extent that, when I tried repeatedly earlier, I was thrown out of internet explorer.

Which browser are you using? It's working perfectly on my IE and Firefox.

Dammit, I can't even bold the part in my last post where I mentioned I was thrown out of _Internet Explorer_ :P (I know how to type that emoticon manually btw)! I seem to remember it was working on my Mac yesterday (Safari). I tried deleting board cookies on my work computer as well, but that didn't seem to fix it...

liquid

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":102cr9em said:
Len":102cr9em said:
The Escaped Ape":102cr9em said:
One other gripe. For some reason, I can't highlight text with my mouse (for example when wanting to render a word already typed into italics/bold etc). The function still works on other sites. Strange...

For some reason, none of the commands/functions are working in this box. When I click on emoticons or bold/italic etc, nothing happens. To the extent that, when I tried repeatedly earlier, I was thrown out of internet explorer.

Which browser are you using? It's working perfectly on my IE and Firefox.

Dammit, I can't even bold the part in my last post where I mentioned I was thrown out of _Internet Explorer_ :P (I know how to type that emoticon manually btw)! I seem to remember it was working on my Mac yesterday (Safari). I tried deleting board cookies on my work computer as well, but that didn't seem to fix it...

What version of Internet Explorer? 5.0 , 5.5 , 6 , 7 ???

Shane

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":14bajgrq said:
Bucolic Buffalo":14bajgrq said:
I forgetted.

Dude, you need to calibrate your monitor :P It's a greyish tan color ... always has been. :P

I said I forgetted! :P I am dealing with three different systems not counting my iPhone. It's a far-right plot to confuse me I know.

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucolic Buffalo":36721t85 said:
Is it possible to get more than 25 topics on a page?

It is, but it's an universal setting. We can take a vote to see what everyone thinks. It's always been 25, but we can change it to anything.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you PLAEEZE do something about links not opening up in another tab???

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
liquid":20zpwgz6 said:
The Escaped Ape":20zpwgz6 said:
The Escaped Ape":20zpwgz6 said:

What version of Internet Explorer? 5.0 , 5.5 , 6 , 7 ???

Shane

I can't see a way of finding out. Geese, on my Mac, I just select the command key in the programme and select "About Safari". But we use Vista if that helps...

Ooooh! I've just discovered something else I don't like and won't go down well in the Sump!

"You may embed only 3 quotes within each other"

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":3sxafrrw said:
Ooooh! I've just discovered something else I don't like and won't go down well in the Sump!

Ack!!!!??? :evil:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bucolic Buffalo":1hfnxa1h said:
The Escaped Ape":1hfnxa1h said:

Ack!!!!??? :evil:

I know. It's the sort of bulletin board facism I never thought I'd see down here. (crying emoticon)

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":3v28ganb said:

I can change this. How many do you think is sufficient? I can set to infinite, but I really don't see the point of allowing this.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":nfmxlm6q said:
The Escaped Ape":nfmxlm6q said:

I can change this. How many do you think is sufficient? I can set to infinite, but I really don't see the point of allowing this.

23 is a good number.

But seriously, maybe 5 or 6? Anything more than that does get cumbersome.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! In my feedback on my customer experience I will note how responsive you were to my needs. :P

Seriously, it is _all_ much appreciated. :)

Len

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Escaped Ape":to7yu9lm said:
I can't see a way of finding out. Geese, on my Mac, I just select the command key in the programme and select "About Safari". But we use Vista if that helps...

To find out your IE version, click on Help -> About Internet Explorer. If you're using IE 7 or higher, the Help menu is found in the ">>" button.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Len":50uyghja said:
The Escaped Ape":50uyghja said:

To find out your IE version, click on Help -> About Internet Explorer. If you're using IE 7 or higher, the Help menu is found in the ">>" button.

Curiouser and curiouser said Alice. Clicking Help doesn't do anything on my computer...

Christeon

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please add another vote to move the avatars/info back to the left. I've never seen a forum anywhere with them on the right. I haven't seen a vote for them to remain on the right either. Colors look good to me.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: