• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
maybe your cyclopeeze is bad? when i melt a piece of cyclopeeze from my frozen bar of the stuff, the RODI water stays clean, just filled with the little red dots of whatever cyclopeeze is made up of. there's no orange or yellow colored water, and nothing is remotely slimy.

Oh no. First time user of cyclopeeze, so no idea what it should look like. It would be so good if they have live ones for home cultivation like the phyto, copepods and brine shrimps. I see my fish like the red dots a lot. You reminded me something too, there are white translucent dots that look like empty shells of cyclopeeze. The firefish will take a bite but spit out right the way. Looks like the cyclopeeze I had really may be a bad batch.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Last edited:

MO~IDOL

I Work Hard For Color!
Vendor
Rating - 100%
643   0   0
Agreed.

From an online dictionary "strange" could be defined as

3. Not before known, heard, or seen; new.

Here is the hand and seal of the duke; you know the
character, I doubt not; and the signet is not
strange to you. --Shak.

Over time, the STRANGE things happening in Wingo World will become common sense. We just have to share more info, sightings... with open hearts and open minds, then strange things will become common sense.

HAHAHA...well said wingo
to all experts please check all the links out

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A brine shrimp net will not hold the cyclopeeze as a strainer, the stuff is far smaller then the nets holes. Also, if you just drop the frozen cyclopeeze into the tank it will form a stringy slime as it melts. You have to defrost the cyclopeeze in a cup of R/O water or tank water mixing it so it will breakup into the fine particles.

NYReef

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I use the cyclopeeze in the red squeeze foil, and in the finest brine shrimp net I could find it still goes right through when I tried.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: