• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

150reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My 2 # 4 hydors are currently working great on my 1 week old 150 gallon setup. They provide a nice wide range of strong current. Mine run 24/7. Probably looking to get one more. So far the best price I found and where I got all my supplies was premium aquatics @ $46 each for the # 4's. Find it cheaper, no problem they will match and thier customer service is fantastic and are very responsive and informative. I know the # 4's sell out quickly, had to wait a whole month for my second one.

kdrayo

Kevin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i've had the koralia #1 on my 15 gallon for about 6 months now and it's working great. i don't know if it would work well on a wavemaker though. when i turn it off to feed my tank, sometimes when i restart it, the propellor bounces around for a few seconds until it gets going. maybe a wavemaker with a soft start will eliminate this.

Cookieman

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Metal Shaft

I Just Purchased 2 #4s And Noticed The Metal Shaft For The Propeller Will This Rust Or Affect The Quality Of Water Does Anyone Out There Know? I Am Also Running These On A Wave Master Pro Any Opinions Would Be Greatly Appreciated

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: