• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Choose a salt for Group Buy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
as always the devil is in the details... i.e. where pick up will be, but most importantly when ( i am just to damn busy)... but I am tentatively interested in a bucket of IO

deelucky

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
keep in mind fellas that a bucket is some heavy crap,most you guys probaly know this already.i would call myself a pretty strong guy an i carried a bucket about 2 1/2 blocks and man did i have to stop about ten times lol.hope ya have a car or atleast borrow mom shopping cart cause dam the longer you walk the heavier it gets lol

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I just came from Petco & a bucket of IO is going for $70 :Yikes:. Meanwhile, they're on sale at Foster & Smith for $31.99. Guess where I'm going?

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Change Of Plan

Being that I have this week off. Would you guys be interested, if I took a ride to ThatFishPlace and just picked up what ever salt you guys want. Keep in mind that tax would be added to the price on there website. Payment would have to be paypal with paypal fee included. I would also entertain a $1.00 per bucket gas donation.

Let me know.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
charile1 said:
I think it would be cheaper and less time consuming if you just ordered from Dr Foster. Shipping is pretty cheap.

Much cheaper and much less time consuming. $16 shipping and handling for an order over $240.01. At an average of $40/bucket, that's only 6 buckets. 20 buckets is the same $16. Can't beat that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: