Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Yo am tired if waiting am not that patient let get these things already lol

Ok Dubs goes last but for everyone else we should be getting the pumps next week. Tracking is showing them coming in early next week but it won't be all together. So hopefully by the end of next week they will be picked up and ready for distributing.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Update: All pumps have shipped and should be here by Thursday so depending on members schedules helping to distribute should be ready for pickup this weekend. I will be contacting these people and checking their schedules and let everyone know. So don't hold me to that as these people are generously helping out and may have plans.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: All pumps have shipped and should be here by Thursday so depending on members schedules helping to distribute should be ready for pickup this weekend. I will be contacting these people and checking their schedules and let everyone know. So don't hold me to that as these people are generously helping out and may have plans.

:D :grouphug:

Big thanks to everyone putting their efforts into pulling this off and doing the distribution. Can't wait.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok good news the first 7 boxes arrived today. I was hoping to post a picture with this message but the shipping department at work was short staffed and won't be 'delivering' them to my office until tomorrow. I told them it was ok though since the next shipment isn't set to arrive until Thursday and I don't really have space to store them all anyways.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
o1dc.jpg

Ok here goes I will be contacting everyone shortly regarding pickup. Mind you only half the order has arrived with the rest hopefully coming tomorrow. So I will be making arrangements with the folks doing the pickup locations and will provide you details based on their availability.

BK - BK Heights or Cobble Hill
LI - Hicksville
Queens - Flushing
UWS - 120th & Broadway
Westchester - Ossining (possible delivery to White Plains)

Last edited:

hypostatic

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey I just picked up my wp25.

(edit: I am under the impression that it should have come with the variable speed supply. Correct me if I'm wrong lol.)
It did NOT come with a variable power supply. I think this is what it should look like?

image_show.php

Also, the manual that came with it doesn't match the settings on the controller haha

Last edited:

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They don't come with variable power supplies. That one sold separate by fish-street is garbage too. We should also be getting the new controllers with S1, S2, and S3 speed modes.

If you need a variable power supply, look at the first post in my WP-40 thread for a $10-15 one that works well.

roycinus

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I don't think the WP25 comes with the laptop power supply. People buy the universal power supply so that they can use a WP40 in a smaller tank with a lower voltage. WP40 runs at 28W and peak at 40W.

The pump may not even start properly with lower voltage.

Why do you even need one with WP25 anyway? WP25 runs at 8W and peak at 25W.

If you really need one, they are like $12 on Amazon.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I am pretty sure that this new model has the variable speed included inside of the controller.

You should no longer need to purchase a variable power supply cord, which of course saves you even more money compared to the one i bought 4 months ago.

The directions I got were in another language (4 m ago) but...set up is pretty straightforward. Plug things in, play with controls (which are labeled) etc.

I know it may feel more secure with directions. But it is a practical design.

Have fun with it!

I can't wait to get mine.

hypostatic

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
They don't come with variable power supplies. That one sold separate by fish-street is garbage too. We should also be getting the new controllers with S1, S2, and S3 speed modes.

If you need a variable power supply, look at the first post in my WP-40 thread for a $10-15 one that works well.

Ok, I stand corrected/informed then. The one I got has the S1, S2, and S3 speed modes.

My instruction manual is in English, but it's not complete? Like, it mentions L and H modes, which it doesn't have. It DOES have H1/2/3 modes, and W3 mode, which aren't listed on the manual. Anyone know what they do? lol

Oh, and a mini review:
I have a 16G nano. This thing is a MONSTER. Super powerful -- no joke (maybe cuz I don't know the instructions right). One of the settings managed to lift my elegance right out of the sand! I like the magnet and how you can turn the pump 360 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: